Sunday, June 8, 2014

Give yourself some credit


Give yourself credit


Often times we as women under estimate our own worth and our own power. We sell ourselves short and devalue our offerings. We settle for less and sometime we even expect less than what we deserve. This is a limiting behavior and it must stop if you want to take your life and/ or business to the next level.

Do you honestly believe that you are worth pennies instead of dollars? I think not! If this is truly your belief I am here to tell you TODAY to STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!!!!!

You are worth it, you can do it. Whatever IT may be. Everything starts with belief; if you believe it then you can achieve it. If you believe that you should be paid less than the next person that is what you will receive. If you think you are not able to hit your fitness goals, that is what will happen. Stop the negative self-talk and self-sabotage. The mind is powerful; let your mind take you higher.  You can do it, I promise!

Girl give yourself some credit! You are an awesome amazing woman and you better know it! Your gifts, talents and existence are for a reason you better know it!

I challenge you to give yourself permission to do more, achieve more and receive more. Believe that you can and watch it happen!

This is your SPECIFIC action step and CALL TO ACTION

Fitness goals: The next time you work out, set a goal. When you feel like quitting, keep pushing for 2 more minutes, or two more reps. Just do it, tell yourself “I can do this” then do it. Even if you fall a little short of your initial goal for the day make sure that you go at least 2 minutes or 2 reps after you are ready to quit. After that set your IMPROVEMENT GOAL FOR THE NEXT DAY and get back at it.

Professional goals: The next time you set your prices for your product and services push it higher. You are more than likely undervaluing yourself. Whatever the first price is that comes to your mind increase it by 10% and put that out there. What you offer is of quality and value and you should be compensated accordingly.  

Surprisingly  the people who see the value in what you offer are willing to pay much more than you think. We pay for what we want, need and find value in. If someone is not willing to pay your price, that person is not who you should be working with. Do not discount yourself for the benefit of someone else. Create a win win…they win and so do you!

That is my challenge to you try it- Go ahead and give yourself some credit. #Beastmode

Tell me how it goes

#100women100goals100days


1 comment:

  1. This week I will be upfront about my expectations of my potential client, which will communicate that my time and skills are valuable. Just because I am giving away something for free doesn't mean that it's not valuable. My colleagues, and my staff are highly credentialed and we work very hard to create a Personal Planning Analysis that will help people to reach their personal, professional, and financial goals. But a lot of times we work hard to produce the free comprehensive plan & people won't even sit down to see it. I'm going to get an affirmative that if I created this "free" plan that they will at least sit down to see it. After that, they can take it and do whatever they'd like. I will be willing to walk away, because my time and work are valuable. I've come to know that if people don't pay me that courtesy, they probably won't make good clients anyway and they are not ready to go to the next level.

    ReplyDelete